[GRASS-windows] Large file support?

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 25 01:59:30 EDT 2008

(thanks to everyone who helped me with the scripting -- my scripts are
now running great!  on to my next problem...)

I seem to be running up against a file size limitation in the latest
version of grass for windows -- I'm trying to import a 7gb file and it
seems to have imported only about the first 2gb or so of the file, and
the rest is just empty/errored (when I do a v.what it gets a "can't
read" in the lower 2/3 or so of the image, but returns correct values in
the upper 1/3 or so of the image).  I used r.in.gdal to import the file
(it was an ENVI image file).  Ideas?

--j

--

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD