[GRASS-windows] No such file or directory

Peter Brooks peter at timedworld.com
Fri Aug 14 08:58:36 EDT 2009

Hi Markus,

 - yes it works using the GUI (should have thought to try this)

 - yes, the path contains whitespaces. Using speech or quote marks
around the full path + filename sorts it.  Falls over without. A path
without whitespace works but requires unix style forward slashes.

(I stupidly thought that by creating a mapset and saving the data
into that folder GRASS would be able to find it... didn't think I
would need the full path. Will now move the data to a c:\ncexternal
folder to reduce typing :-)

Many thanks
Peter