[GRASS-windows] r.proj.exe has stopped working...

Darren Norris doon75 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:16:10 EDT 2009

Dear all,
OS = windows vista
Just trying the new standalone from
http://grass.itc.it/grass64/binary/mswindows/native/WinGRASS-6.4.0SVN-r38537-1-Setup.exe
.
Reprojecting a GRASS raster seems to have problems...

I have tried with the python gui, TclTk gui and python gui with MSYS,
r.proj fails in all with the same message.
I go via gui menus, raster - develop raster map - reproject raster.
Complete the info in the gui, hit run and r.proj crashes. Windows pops
up a message saying r.proj.exe has stopped working.
If I just select the option to "list raster maps in input location and
exit" all runs fine.
V.proj seems fine (just did with a simple square between the same
locations that crashed the r.proj).

Has also been reported at
http://www.mail-archive.com/grass-user@lists.osgeo.org/msg09983.html
but I can't see any replies.