[GRASS-windows] GRASS6.4.RC3-2 on xp 64 bit

Ibrahim Mohammed ibrahim.mohammed at aggiemail.usu.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:37:28 EST 2009

Yes, I am using osgeo4w installer.
You are right libexpat is not installed as well as many others.
When I went to the Advanced option and selected grass I realized after the
installation only  3 libraries have been installed in C:\OSGeo4W\lib which
are (gdal, iconv, and proj-i).
I tried to install grass in another computer and it works fine and then by
comparing the libraries I realized I am missing a lot.
What do you think the cause and how to overcome that?
I tried to copy the whole lib folder libraries but still the software is not
booting up!!!!!
Appreciate your help!
Ibrahim

--