[GRASS-windows] Running interface programs with grass?

Ibrahim Mohammed ibrahim.mohammed at aggiemail.usu.edu
Tue Mar 31 19:09:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a question regarding installation of a GRASS interface program named
((CREATE_FLOWPATHS)) downloaded from
http://fiesta.bren.ucsb.edu/~rhessys/setup/downloads/source.shtml<http://fiesta.bren.ucsb.edu/%7Erhessys/setup/downloads/source.shtml>

How can I make this program to work under the GRASS interface?

When I looked at the libraries associated with the interface program I
realized there is a "makefile" file with punch of definitions.  Here are
some lines from that makefile

PGM = cf61

CC  = gcc

CFLAGS  = -O -I include

OBJECTS = main.o build_flow_table.o fileio.o find_patch.o check_neighbours.o
zero_flow_table.o \

print_flow_table.o sort_flow_table.o compute_gamma.o remove_pits.o \

find_top.o in_list.o adjust_pit.o add_roads.o find_stream.o \

find_max_flna.o find_min_flna.o route_roads_to_patches.o
compute_upslope_area.o \

print_drain_stats.o compute_drainage_density.o compute_dist_from_road.o
print_stream_table.o

LIBES = -lm

So please can you help me make this interface work? I have another interface
program called grass to world which also have some libraries and makefile &
gmakefile.

I am running GRASS 6.4RC 3-2 from the osgeo4w installer with no knowledge of
Linux coding as well as compilation issues!!!!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

--
IBRAHIM N. MOHAMMED
Utah State University