[GRASS-windows] Problem with r.thin.exe

Louis Becker Louis.Becker at leo.na
Wed Nov 11 05:03:10 EST 2009

Hi

When running r.thin.exe I get a WindowsXP message "r.thin.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."  I am running Grass6.4.0SVN. Experienced the same problem on version I run before, believe it was the release just before 6.4.0SVN. Any suggestions?

Louis

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to which it is addressed.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the named
recipient or have otherwise received this communication in error, please destroy this message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.