[GRASS-windows] Re: Using Script files in GRASS6.4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Nov 20 09:17:16 EST 2009

Greetings Again

I thought that it wouldn't be necessary to compile/run make but... it
seems to be
make -C c:/grass6/tests/d.rast.region MODULE_TOPDIR=c:/grass6

after this, I got an error associated with windows_launch.bat I copied
to c:/grass6/scripts I got this:

make: Entering directory `/c/grass6/tests/d.rast.region'
c:/grass6/include/Make/Grass.make:418: warning: overriding commands for
target `/c/grass6/bin'
c:/grass6/include/Make/Grass.make:409: warning: ignoring old commands
for target `/c/grass6/bin'
make: Leaving directory `/c/grass6/tests/d.rast.region'

Ok... At /scripts/ a d.rast.region file was created and there is also a
d.rast.region.bat available at /bin but...
When I insert in command d.rast.region, a pop-up appears stating
"Command d.rast.region' not yet implemented .

Question: Any idea of what is not so good in what I just have done? :)

Cheers all

Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4624 (20091120) __________

http://www.eset.com