[GRASS-windows] db.execute not working

Louis Becker Louis.Becker at leo.na
Wed Oct 6 08:12:12 EDT 2010

Hi All

I want to use db.execute in a script, but can't get it working.

Trying:

Echo "select * from Coverage2011_4" | db.execute

Get the following result:
'
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare():
near ""select * from Coverage2011_4"": syntax error
ERROR: Error while executing: '"select * from Coverage2011_4"
'

Have tried everything I can think of. Please help.

Louis

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to which it is addressed.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the named
recipient or have otherwise received this communication in error, please destroy this message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.