[GRASS-windows] Re: Compiling WINGrass

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Sun Nov 13 15:44:57 EST 2011

Hi again,

I just googled for the version of Msys which is installed
from the OsGeo4w installer...
my version of msys is 1.0.11-3 and I found:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=46827

So far as I understand that, comes my version of msys already with
GNU make 3.81...

So I don't understand what causes the problem then?

/Johannes