Motion: MapBuilder To Graduate Incubation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 16 17:49:34 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
  > Motion:
>
>   I move that the Incubation Committee recommend MapBuilder to the
>   OSGeo board for graduation from incubation.

+1

I have taken the liberty of changing the Incubation Progress page
to answer "yes" to the question "Have project documents been updated to
reflect membership in the foundation, and the relationship of the project
to the foundation?".  The front page indicates that MapBuilder is an OSGeo
project, and the governance documents touch on the relationship to OSGeo.
That is all that is required.

I've also skimmed mailing lists, the provenence review document, and the
various web pages and it seems that MapBuilder is operating as an open,
collaborative and responsible project.  I look forward to it's graduation.