[Incubator] Official FDO Application for Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:41:33 EST 2007

I suspect that the C++ and Java crowds have attacked the same problem
from completely different angles, and are not at a point where it would
be difficult to bring them together. I just wanted to make sure that the
two projects are aware of each other and have identified what is/is not
common.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au