[Incubator] labs project assigning copyright

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jun 3 17:21:32 EDT 2009

Tim,
I think Frank will need to put a motion forward to get this passed. Is
that right Frank? I'll have a positive response when that happens.

Tim, one suggestion that I think that OSGeo projects should follow is
that they should store all contributor agreements electronically, in svn
or a wiki or similar. If you start this practice from the project
beginning, there should be next to no overhead, and it will make future
auditing much easier.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect