[Incubator] labs project assigning copyright

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Wed Jun 3 17:55:23 EDT 2009

Hey-

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Tim,
> I think Frank will need to put a motion forward to get this passed. Is
> that right Frank? I'll have a positive response when that happens.
>
> Tim, one suggestion that I think that OSGeo projects should follow is
> that they should store all contributor agreements electronically, in svn
> or a wiki or similar. If you start this practice from the project
> beginning, there should be next to no overhead, and it will make future
> auditing much easier.

I agree.  I kept the mailing address on the Contributor Agreement, but
if OSGeo would prefer *not* to get a paper copy, I can remove that.

I added instructions on sending a scanned copy to the GeoExt PSC and was
planning on having those archived online.

Thanks for the response.  I look forward to hearing a decision.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org