[Incubator] Revisiting incubation graduation criteria

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:28:41 EDT 2010

After we have finished creating the OSGeoLive 4.1 with German
translations for the German Intergeo conference, I'd like to revisit the
OSGeo Incubation criteria to provide more clarity about the marketing
requirements expected for each project.

All OSGeo applications (not libraries) are included on the OSGeo-Live
project, along with corresponding marketing marketing material.

I propose that incubating projects will need to be included on
OSGeo-Live in order to qualify for graduation.

This is a topic I'd like to discuss in a future incubation meeting
(probably best after I've prepared some draft documentation to review in
3 to 4 weeks).

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director