[Incubator] OSGeo support for rasdaman project mailing lists, wiki, source code repository etc [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:24:55 EST 2011

Indeed we are only there to facilitate.

Our questionare actually comes across a bit "leading" with these
infrastructure questions; where really we do not intend to disrupt an
already running project - only confirm they are doing a few things in a
manner consistent with the foundation goals.

An interesting one is to see how the community makes a decision; we tend to
promote a steering committee as a good example. But what we are really
looking for is an open process that new volunteers can take part in.  The
community could get together for a BBQ; as long as they publish the address
it would meet the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish.

I also try and stay a bit quiet as often the community has forgotten about
the OSGeo incubation process since it has been so long since they applied.
Need to wait until they have some time to work on it etc...

Jody Garnett