[Incubator] A couple good questions out of GeoMOOSE

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:44:31 EST 2011

Well part of being a mentor is knowing when to ask for help :-)

The GeoMOOSE project has started filling in the required template ...

And the section "Infrastructure Transition" as promptly tricked them into
filing tickets (rather than documenting where their source code, issue
tracker and so on are). Do you think we could modify this section to say
Infrastructure. We can include the text that this section is used to
collect information for "OSGeo hosting" if the project is interested.

Other than that there was the very sensible question:

Has the project been approved for incubation by the OSGeo board?
    Not that I know of. Jody would you like to add this to the next Board
agenda or should I?

I suspect that this is one of my responsibilities as project mentor?

In the past I simply asked on this email list, and the incubation chair
quickly handled such things. I was not sure if that was simply because they
were on the OSGeo board (or if they were acting as incubation chair).
Please advise :-P