[Incubator] Incubation Committee meeting Monday 17th

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:07:55 EST 2012

Perhaps call it "Sanity Check" so everyone can be equally annoyed :-) These are supposed to be the basics of making a project "open source" after all…

In that spirit:
- "Open Source"
- "Distribution" (since this is really a check on what is being distributed)
- "Review"
- "Artefact review"
- "Formal Review"