[Incubator] Suggested tweaks to incubator docs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 01:49:22 PDT 2014

Okay I see the confusion, the evaluation criteria did not really match up
with the initial application. Instead the evaluation criteria was covering
the same ground as the graduation checklist.

I have a draft of the project status template:

* http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Status_Draft

In order to reduce overlap with the project graduation checklist I have
given this document a new focus - namely setting up a project when it first
enters incubation.

Comments? Even if it just encouragement that we should continue in this
direction.