[Incubator] Recommend Graduation of Rasdaman from OSGeo Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:43:59 PDT 2014

I understand Cameron,

We may indeed end up tabling the motion, I just want to avoid dragging
things on due to indecision on how to run meetings / motions on email list.

Aside: Your single -1 vote would be fine, Bruce could then make another
motion when it appears the project is in position to answer your questions.

Jody Garnett