[Incubator] motion: accept osgeo-live incubation application

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:49:54 PDT 2017

I asked the osgeo live leadership that, I think it is kind of cool that the
result of an initiative is a project. And if that project is open source
and wants to go through incubation ... sure :)

They will be listed twice on the website but that is okay. QGIS.org is
listed as a partner, and then for QGIS Desktop - so I view this as similar.