[Incubator] Projects: Adding HOTOSM tools

Petya Kangalova petya.kangalova at hotosm.org
Wed Dec 14 03:48:02 PST 2022

Hi Jody,
I have now created a draft for the HOT Tasking Manager: Edit Project “HOT
Tasking Manager” ‹ OSGeo — WordPress
<https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=21292&action=edit>
Would you be able to cross check and see if it looks okay? Let me know if
then I can go ahead and publish, or you will be doing that.
I am on leave 19-28 December but will check any response after that.
Thanks in advance,
Petya