[Incubator] Projects: Adding HOTOSM tools

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:31:18 PST 2022

I tried to publish but it reported a "critical error on the website" so I
will have to ask vicky for help.

Ramya I saw your email was added as a resource to the page, sadly that
section only allows http URLs. To be associated with the project you will
need to create an osgeo user id and sign into the website; then we can link
to your profile page.