[Incubator] agm slides and budget guidance for year ahead

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:25:25 PST 2023

I updated the osgeo-agm-2023
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ev7RrX_L4fmsRPcu36Z1aMgvoRyLdOpY8dH6Pf4FTxE/edit?usp=sharing>
slides to reflect our activities over the course of 2023.

I am not sure if we have any specific budget request for the year ahead.
Project mentors may wish to check-in with projects presently in incubation:

   - IstSOS: Jeff McKenna mentoring
      - last update <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Incubation_Status>
      2016. Jeff if this project needs to be dropped please speak up.
   - Opticks: Mark Lucas mentoring
      - last update
      <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opticks_Incubation_Checklist> 2013. Mark
      if this project needs to be dropped please speak up.
   - Oskari: Arnulf mentoring
      - Last update
      <https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-docs/wiki/Oskari-Incubation-Checklist>
      2019, this checklist seems mostly complete, how is the project team doing
      Arnulf?
   - TEAM Engine: mentoring Jody Garnett
      - Last update
      <https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine/wiki/OSGEO-Graduation>
2020,
      this team is not engaged in the incubation process, indeed the activity
      feels a bit forced due to OSGeo / OGC partnership
   - pgRouting: Angelos mentoring
      - Last update
      <https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Project-Graduation-Checklist>
      4 days ago, checklist shows good progress being made