[Incubator] Committee activity for TorchGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:46:16 PST 2023

Thanks Brian,

Finding a mentor is one of the most difficult parts of the application
process. Thus far the project is going through the steps of being added to
the website and joining the "osgeo community" program.

I was working on revising our application process (the formal documents)
but I expect the update should just reflect what we have on the wiki which
is much more straight forward.

Jody