[Incubator] Committee activity for TorchGeo

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Dec 12 09:06:43 PST 2023

Hello OSGeo Incubation Committee members, Chair and active members -

  I volunteer to serve for the case of TorchGeo project incubation at OSGeo -- I did contact jgarnett on this topic briefly.

  The #osgeolive project is a place where TorchGeo installation and functionality could be tested. I believe that the TorchGeo project is currently interoperable with many other OSGeo core projects including python3 libraries, and that interoperability will be a key issue for me going forward.

  best regards from Berkeley

--
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter