[Incubator] TorchGeo interested in joining OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 23:57:41 PST 2023

Interesting that your profile and osgeo userid are different.

I have granted that member project author permission so you should be able
to create a new project entry.

The Wordpress uses forms, rather than posts for these things (filling in a
small database I guess).

(The page on adding a service provider
<https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/>
has instructions on how to use these forms)

Tips:

   - I recommend looking at GeoNode as it was the example provided by the
   graphic designer: http://osgeo.org/projects/geonode/

   - It is good to have a photo of your team, as the theme of the website
   is that these projects are made by people
   - Your logo needs to be on a white background to show up correctly in a
   list
   - There are some assets including a laptop frame for screen shots here:
   https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/photos
   -