[Incubator] Budget for pgRouting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 11:42:37 PST 2023

Thanks Vicky,

We have very few projects incubation at the moment. The ones that remain
are … not very active.

I think we should request $6000 USD with the intention of being able to
support two projects (or one project twice).

I think we should also plan for an osgeo incubation committee sprint to
update our outreach focus which faces different challenges in 2024 then
when many of our procedures were established.

I would hope we can setup a day before a regional foss4g event, and have
funding to support committee members attending.