[Incubator] Budget for pgRouting

Cannata Massimiliano Massimiliano.Cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Dec 27 00:49:08 PST 2023

Dear all,
istSOS is still active despite the very very long 'incubation' status...
We continue to develop, use and evolve the solution...

Personally as project officer I would love to have a Stewardship program rather than just a mentor waiting for questions...

It would be very nice to have a mentor that is actively driving us to the gol, I've seen how projects that had very active mentoring succeed in graduation soon.

Maybe you could think of supporting a mentor to drive us actively rather then just wait for a question... This would be a worth to pay work in my opinion ;-)

Best wishes
Maxi