[Incubator] Budget for pgRouting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:35:51 PST 2023

I think a mentor can do much more then answer questions; even just
encouragement.

Keep in mind that the incubation goals are about the project team and
improving your transparency - communicating how you operate to the world.
It is not really an activity anyone can do for you.

Even the IP check is something for your team to do (as you are taking
responsibility for distributing software and the foundation wants your
assurance before offering to backstop your committee with respect to
liability).

Where did you get to in incubation Massimiliano? Maybe we can get things
moving as a team…

I find it tricky as a mentor to figure out where to communicate with each
team. Something joining mailing list and as you say answering questions
works. Sometimes making an issue in the issue tracker for each checklist
item works.

aside:  I am a bit stuck with team engine as communication appears to be in
person at a OGC meeting, or somewhere…