[Inspire-data] Hello and one question

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Mon Oct 26 11:47:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

The first mail to this list it seems ! I wasn't there in Sydney but very
interested in OSGeo solutions for INSPIRE. I am working in the
Netherlands on behalf of the Dutch Cadastre. Currently on INSPIRE
prototyping with GeoServer2 according to EURADIN WP7 and ESDIN WP11. All
is very preliminary, just early thoughts. The main themes I am  looking
at are Addresses (AD) and Cadastral Parcels (CP).

I agree we should have an OSGeo alternative. I read the Wiki at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_data_experiments .

One question: reading through the INSPIRE data specs, I see that they
(v3.0) are all based on GML 3.2.1. GeoServer2 and I think Deegree only
support GML 3.1.1 AFAIK or isn't this an issue ? I think WFS 2.0 is not
required by INSPIRE, but WFS 1.1.0 with GML 3.2.1 is (?).

best,

--Just

Just van den Broecke  just at justobjects.nl
Just Objects B.V.     tel +31 65 4268627 Skype: justb4
The Netherlands       http://www.justobjects.nl