[iTowns-user] [iTownsV2] Flooding animation

Mauroy Nicolas N.Mauroy at brgm.fr
Thu Aug 24 23:51:27 PDT 2017

Hello,

Congratulation for the work done on this project.

I recently discovered iTowns and I am trying to play with it with some data.
I wish I can use the flooding animation I saw on the website video but I do not figure out how to use it.

-        What it is the viewer used? Planar?

-        How is build the elevation layer? What is the data format in input? Do I have to use rok4 server?

-        What should be my data format to manage the flooding animation?

Appreciate your help :)

Regards,
Nicolas