[Java-collab] Greetings from JTS/JUMP/JEQL

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed May 21 16:53:44 EDT 2008

Afternoon all,

I am here as a member of GeoTools, GeoServer and uDig, I am mostly
interested finding out what other projects are up to and helping out if
there is opportunity.

I would be happy to call Martin's bluff on shared tests; right now
GeoTools has a fork of JTS-1.7 and we would love to have an easy way to
download the tests he has written up, I know several other projects are
running their own Geometry classes and may also benefit. Martin can you
think of any easy way to make those available?

But I think the biggest "request" for me is a lot of my projects are
using maven repositories to track their dependencies; (either via maven
or via ant). I would love to have a copy of jts deployed to the official
maven repositories so it gets replicated around the world for us.

Cheers,
Jody