[Java-collab] Geometry code sprint at FOSS4G

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Wed Sep 16 01:53:20 EDT 2009

I propose that we hold a FOSS4G code sprint to progress ISO 19107 / GML
3D geometry collaboration (OSGeom) between GeoTools/GeoServer and
deegree communities. See here for more:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#Geometry

Current plan is to follow Markus (or at the least, to follow Markus'
plan). :-)

AuScope has secured a venue (Intersect) with approximate capacity of 12
developers that we can use for the geometry sprint on both the Saturday
(official code sprint day) and on Sunday (unofficial extra fun day).

- Who is able and willing to attend?

- What parts of the plan should we aim to complete?

- Should we sprint on Saturday, Sunday, or both?

Kind regards,

Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia