[Java-collab] Geometry code sprint at FOSS4G

Markus Schneider schneider at lat-lon.de
Fri Sep 25 11:24:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just realized that I didn't get any mails from the list this month (?), but I stumbled upon this in the list archive.

The sprint is definitely a great idea, and I am really sorry that I cannot participate :-( The problem is that we're on
an especially tight schedule until December, so I am not allowed to go to Australia...

If people will be sprinting on geometry, I can only offer to try to participate remotely using ICQ or Skype (as far as
this is possible)...

Best regards,
Markus

--
Markus Schneider

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 184960       fax ++49 +228 1849629
http://www.lat-lon.de        http://www.deegree.org