[Java-collab] Geometry code sprint at FOSS4G

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Mon Sep 28 22:27:10 EDT 2009

On 26/09/09 20:29, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Ben Caradoc-Davies ha scritto:
>> I propose that we hold a FOSS4G code sprint to progress ISO 19107 / GML
>> 3D geometry collaboration (OSGeom) between GeoTools/GeoServer and
>> deegree communities. See here for more:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#Geometry
[...]
>> - Who is able and willing to attend?
> Me me!

Excellent!

>> - Should we sprint on Saturday, Sunday, or both?
> Sunday, so that we leave Saturday for other sprinting activities?

That would be fine by me. I am still open to sprinting on geometry over
both days. We need to give the venue some notice, but we still have a
couple of weeks to decide what we would like to do.

Kind regards,

Software Engineer, CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia