[Java-collab] Geometry code sprint at FOSS4G

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Sat Sep 26 08:29:19 EDT 2009

Ben Caradoc-Davies ha scritto:
> I propose that we hold a FOSS4G code sprint to progress ISO 19107 / GML
> 3D geometry collaboration (OSGeom) between GeoTools/GeoServer and
> deegree communities. See here for more:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#Geometry
>
> Current plan is to follow Markus (or at the least, to follow Markus'
> plan). :-)
>
> AuScope has secured a venue (Intersect) with approximate capacity of 12
> developers that we can use for the geometry sprint on both the Saturday
> (official code sprint day) and on Sunday (unofficial extra fun day).
>
> - Who is able and willing to attend?

Me me!
Sorry I've not been active on this geom discussion. The topic
is still very much of interest, just overly busy these days.

> - What parts of the plan should we aim to complete?

I cannot answer to this one yet, have to review the messages
in the thread and the status of the geometry modules... if
worst comes to worts I guess I'll have plenty of time on the
plane...

> - Should we sprint on Saturday, Sunday, or both?

Sunday, so that we leave Saturday for other sprinting activities?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime