[Lexicon] Introductions

Naini Khajanchi khajanchi.naini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:16:17 PDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I am Naini. I found this project at the Write the Docs conference and I'm
excited to help out and learn from all of you.

I recently started working at Okta, Canada, as a Technical Compliance
Writer. Prior to that, I've worked as a Technical Writer at Oracle, India
for two years. I documented end-user guides for Oracle ERP Cloud suite. I
have often been a point of contact between dev teams and other technical
writers in my org.

As an individual, I enjoy trekking, reading, and upcycling things for my
craft projects. And, I'm always up for a chat about dogs and places to
travel to.

Look forward to working with you!
Regards,
Naini