[Lexicon] Introduction

Ankita Tripathi ankitatripathi.2312 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 20:06:14 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,
I am Ankita from India. I have been a Technical Writer for more than three
years now.

I work at Unbxd as the only Technical Writer where I handle product and API
documentation for four products. Prior to this, I have been a Java
developer at Infosys. So, I carry a tech world on my shoulders with my
extreme love for writing. Apart from that, I also handle a community of
writers and Community Managers in India. And I am in talks to introduce a
Tech Writing community soon.

I joined Good Docs Project from Season of Docs. Cameron was kind enough to
let me join the project and I have let myself to contribute to this project
in every possible aspect.

In my spare time, I do read a lot, love networking with people, and an
anytime-pick-your-bag traveler.
Hope to learn a lot and grow together.
#bettertogether

Best Regards,