[Lexicon] [QGIS-Developer] Concerns about translations and QGIS overall credibility

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:14:46 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I've stepped back from most of my OSGeo involvement to create free time to
work on https://thegooddocsproject.dev
(I've also changed employers, my official title is now Technical Writer).

On this front, we've been documenting tech writing patterns and
anti-patterns
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uo3Rcc-rRaN4kmJpqwtUaVRJmDbYI4TkwjuNWNuBu9A/edit#heading=h.cx6ehb42zhw0>,
of which I believe the work that Ron and others have been doing with
GeoLexicon is at the cutting edge. This is a community which I predict will
move forward quickly, once someone steps up and volunteers to coordinate
it. Feel free to speak up if you think that might be you.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google