[Lexicon] 1st telecon minutes and working link for abbreviations spreadsheet

Reese Plews (ISO/TC211 - TMG) rplews at tc211tmg.org
Wed Mar 11 09:47:41 PDT 2020

Dear Lexicon Group Members:

The first telecon was held on 2020-03-06. The minutes of the meeting are
available here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JdvCmmOJWdZgch0AdVG1YSEQ8J9Oq_Jy

During the telecon we discussed moving forward with an examination of
the osglex_doc_n3_OSGeo_Abbreviations_and_Acronyms_working spreadsheet.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nFOa7qE309C6rbnhJXd0EjUKEiqCDYvgpCJpyTjbhmo

A discussion document has been prepared and will be used for adding the
discussions and ideas about finalizing the list of abbreviations and
acronyms.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ArCFVj38Jsg7qD-90JybI74810hRi_w03GzLjVHZLo

We are thinking this work will be open until April 6, 2020 or depending
upon the feedback during that period.

Members who participated in the telecon have been given write access to
the documents. Other members should contact send a private message and I
will supply the access. Even if you could not participate in the
telecon, please request access to the documents.

We look forward to your input.

Best regards,

reese