[Lexicon] Access OSG glossary on any website via Semiant

Michael Jastram michael.jastram at formalmind.com
Thu Aug 19 10:27:39 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Following my presentation of Semiant last week, be built a simple RDF
importer. Feel free to check it out.

To use it, you need to create an account at

https://app.semiant.com/

You can then set up a new Glossary and create an OGC data source. The
datasource creation page contains a link that fills in the URL of a RDF
data source that definitely works with Semiant, here's a screenshot:

After you set up a glossary and attach it to this datasource, don't
forget to click "(Re)generate terms", otherwise the glossary will be empty.

Once this is set up, you can access the glossary on any website using
the extension. You can find step-by-step instructions here:

https://www.semiant.com/browser-extension/

The usability could be better, but I hope that this is already showing
you the direction that we're heading. Feel free to provide feedback here
or via the "Feedback" button on the web application.

Best,

- Michael

--
Dr. Michael Jastram | Tel: +49 162 274 83 94 | Cal: Schedule Time
<https://calendly.com/formalmind/jastram>

Products: Systems Engineering Trends <https://www.se-trends.de> |
Semiant, Your Virtual Quality Assistant <https://www.semiant.com> |
ReqIF.academy <https://www.reqif.academy>