[Lexicon] [Board] Proposing OSGeo apply for a Google Season of Docs grant

Ankita Tripathi ankitatripathi.2312 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:12:19 PDT 2021

Hi Cameron and the OSGeo team,
I am Ankita, a tech writer and have been working with the OSGeo and OGC
team to standardise and  polish some of the glossary terms and definitions
for them.
Knowing some amazing people like Reese, Ron, Codrina, Nikos, and Rob, I
think I had a major learning curve in the past 4 months with regards to the
OSGeo community.

This year’s proposal looks amazing and is definitely taking it a step
ahead. I am already working on the glossary template as a pilot project.
Would love to be a part of this year’s Season of Docs to create
cross-organisational glossaries and a template structure in place.
Looking forward to it.

Thank you,
Ankita Tripathi
Tech writer