[Lexicon] Deciding on a website and repository for our glossary project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:53:12 PDT 2021

Ron, one more question re landing page. Maybe we could take ownership of
the https://www.glossarist.org/ domain?
I'd suggest that would mean deprecating the concept of glossarist as a
software application in itself (which I understand that you are doing as
part of a migration to panron?)

I suspect this might not work for you as you already have established a
brand, but it might be worth considering. (The word "glossarist" is quite
catchy and relatively short compared to glossary.thegooddocsproject.dev.)

Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google