[Liblas-devel] RE: Building the .net/mono bindings

Martin Rodriguez mrodriguez at stereocarto.com
Mon Aug 18 02:20:42 EDT 2008

Hi:

Is it mandatory this??
I don´t know use autotools. I try it, but finally I can not. In my work I
used rake (only for ruby), rant, scons and waf. Someone of this tools can be
used?

I don´t know NMAKE neither. Can we find other tools?
Perhaps ruby tools are not suitable, but tools based in python I think coulb
be valid because in all linux distributions python come installed and in
windows is easy to install. Besides with arc gis python is installed by
default.

Regards.