[Liblas-devel] Number of points by return

Kollasch, Pete [DNR] Pete.Kollasch at dnr.iowa.gov
Wed Jan 2 09:21:34 EST 2008

That rule is fully consistent with my understanding of how LiDAR data
works.

The only reason I would hesitate to assume it as a rule would be if
making the assumption would cause reading data from a broken data set to
fail.  If using the assumption causes a failure to read an inconsistent
dataset, that's not very robust.

Pete Kollasch
Iowa Department of Natural Resources