[Liblas-devel] NSIS and liblas

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:37:00 EDT 2008

On Oct 7, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Martin Rodriguez wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I Would like create a Windows installer for liblas and the
> dotnetliblas (in
> the gac)
> (and perhaps python), but I would know if this could be interesting.

Martin,

I am targeting OSGeo4W as our default windows installer.  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/
   The biggest reason is synergy between all of the packages, and a
developer can link things together as they need to get stuff done.
libLAS is already available via OSGeo4W, and all we would need to do
is to come up with a strategy for distributing the .NET libLAS stuff.