[Liblas-devel] NSIS and liblas

Martin Rodriguez mrodriguez at stereocarto.com
Tue Oct 7 12:57:27 EDT 2008

Hi:

http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/browser/trunk/setup

Is this installation software done from scratch ???
I use NSIS in the company.

Is it supposed the packages in OSGeo4W are optional??
There many osgeo software not useful for many people.

In the .NET bindings topic I believe it would be great installed in the GAC
To use in the visual studio like a typical .NET reference. But for this we
need registers the c++ DLL path in windows I believe.

Regards.