[Liblas-devel] GPS time and intensity?

Jason Woolard Jason.Woolard at noaa.gov
Sat Oct 11 23:07:52 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply Howard. Your suggestion for the I/O header problem
I was having worked great.

Two more quick questions. I can't seem to pull the intensity from a LAS
file. The documentation shows intensity in the LASPoint class. Has that
been implemented? I'm getting a Traceback error in Python 2.5 with
intensity while x,y,z return_number and classification are all coming
across fine.

Also, the GPS time seems to be rounding to the nearest second . My input
file has data to 3 decimal places. Is there any way to carry that
precision over?

Thanks again.