[Liblas-devel] GPS time and intensity?

Jason.Woolard at noaa.gov Jason.Woolard at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 12 09:21:42 EDT 2008

Thanks Mateusz. Most of the LAS files I've seen have more precision than to the nearest second. I guess whether it's needed or not depends on what you are doing.

I just checked one of the sample LAS files and it has GPS time data out to 6 decimal places.

Just wanted to check on that since my input gps time wasn't matching my gps output time.