[Liblas-devel] GPS time and intensity?

Jason Woolard Jason.Woolard at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 13 20:34:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

The time update seems to be working fine with my files but I was able to
raise an error with the sample Serpent_Mound_Model_LAS_Data.las file
from Martin's site.

The error is:

File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\liblas\point.py", line 185, in get_time
    return datetime.datetime(lt[0],lt[1],lt[2],lt[3],lt[4],lt[5],ms)
ValueError: microsecond must be in 0..999999

The Serpent LAS sample does have data to 6 decimal places while my files
only have data to three places. Other than that the files seem to be the
same.